padded

Oh man, so many good ideas from that last entry!  So many that I'm actually going to quit my job now and just work the kindergarden circuit, teaching cooking.  SUCKS TO YOUR ASSMAR, MEDICAL SCHOOL EDUCATION.  No, not really.  (But maybe.)

Anyway, I haven't decided on the final project (will take a little more research and following some of the links you guys posted), but needless to say I will share the plans when the time comes, and there will be pictures.  Because pictures are helpful, and also (pro tip!) make the entry seem longer.

Coincidentally...here are some pictures!

At dinner tonight.  We went to a place called Sweet Tomatoes, which is apparently some kind of all-you-can-eat soup and salad chain.  I'd never eaten there until about two weeks ago, but our realtor took us there for lunch right before we went to the lawyers office on our closing day, and it fills the specific niche in our lives of being a casual but relatively healthy restaurant with a lot of choices for the kids.  Also, did I mention that Cal ate for $3.00 and Mack got to eat for free?  And each of them ate more than I did?  Socking it to the man!




This picture, by the way, is to emphasize how much Mack and Joe look alike. Oy, those foreheads!

Secondly, this from the front of an envelope of a letter that Cal wrote one of his friends from school, and which he instructed us to drop into the postal box ASAP.




"For you male man."

I don't know why I think this is so funny but IT JUST IS.

Hope you're having a good weekend. And again, thank you so much for all your great suggestions in the last entry.  At some point I'm going to go back and write them all down, because there's gold in them thar hills.