here, there, everywhere

So look, a couple of things.




Remember how I have that blog on Psychology Today now about the human face of medicine?  I have a new piece up about the vaccination debate and why I take it personally.  I would love to have you read it and comment, regardless of what side of the debate you fall on.  (If you have a direct comment about the piece, please comment on the Psychology Today site itself, so they can see that people are reading and don't think I'm some kind of a dud whose writing generates zero interest.)

Secondly, I am on call tomorrow. Again! And then the following morning, I will have two radio interviews, one with Dr. Mehmet Oz for his radio show on Sirius, and the other with Greg Berg on "The Morning Show" on WGTD-FM.  Only don't get too excited, because both interviews are taped, not live, so I'll need to let you know when they are actually going to be, you know, audible.  However, the fact that they are taped will increase the likelihood that they can edit out anything stupid I might say post-call, so really, it's for the best.