bros before hos




So...we're home! It took a little while to get things moving in the morning (as with anything in the hospital, there was no shortage of people who needed to sign this and complete that before we were allowed to walk out the door), but we managed to extricate ourselves from the machine relatively unscathed, and with an emesis tub full of freebies to boot. Freezy ass-pads, I love you.

Cal made it to school today, and when he came home, I was glad to see him of course, and excited to start settling into our new two-kid household--but I have to admit that when he walked in that door, one of my first thoughts was, "Oh man, there isn't enough hand sanitizer in the world for this moment." Preschoolers. Whose snot haven't they touched?

Anyway, more updates later, but for now, just look at some pictures from Mack's first day and a half with us and indulge our new baby shutterbuggery. And mourn my being so utterly outnumbered. This house is lousy with BOYS.