full paper jacket

So...you guys want to see the book jacket? Sure you do.




(Click on the image for bigness, I know you can't really see anything when it's so small. Except for the little perforated fold marks. Helpful!)

Do you love it? I LOVE IT. It looks like a real book. And I love, love, love that the book is in hardcover. I usually take the book jacket off when I'm reading a hardcover (though--pro tip--the side folds make excellent bookmarks) I love how a book jacket looks and feels, and how, even when the jacket is off, a hardcover book looks so weighty and academic. Could be my crazy book, could be Dickens, who can say? Except to say that it looks hot! Literarily speaking! (Here's the part where I lick my finger and touch it to my own ass while I make a sizzling noise.)

Yes, anyway.

I would update more at this point except that since we got home from New York yesterday afternoon, Mack has been welded to my body. He's like one of those symbiotes in "Deep Space Nine," and yes, I watched "Deep Space Nine," more than one season, even if there wasn't a single really likable character in the whole show, what of it?